Unlock the Value of OSINT for Your Career
The Promise: This course will make you a more capable and competitive intelligence professional or candidate.
Who is it for: The course is intended for current or aspiring intelligence professionals who want to leverage to the wealth of opensource information to build better products to run better investigations.
Why take it?: Opensource intelligence can be overwhelming.
With the wealth of information available on the open internet, it’s tough to find effective tools that can reveal the most important information that you, your employer or your clients want to know.
Beginning with her experiences with U.S. Army Intelligence, Amber Benjamin realized that unlocking the value of opensource intelligence (OSINT) information could inform and enhance her intelligence products. Now, as an intelligence analyst with a Fortune 500 company, Amber sees that intelligence gaps persist in both the public and private sector and believes that those who are armed with advanced research techniques can better serve government policymakers and corporate executives alike.
By taking this course you will learn:
- The definition of OSINT and why it’s so valuable in today’s world
- How to conduct OSINT research securely and manage your digital identity
- Leverage a suite of search engines
- Employ the power of imagery and mapping to bolster searches and investigations
- The techniques for searching corporate and court records databases
- The various tools to reveal web domain and social media identities
The course also offers an incredible array of materials and resources and you will be challenged via lesson quizzes and realistic practical exercises that will raise your OSINT game.
Don’t continue to use the same sites as everyone else. Find out how you can provide unique value to your employer or clients!